The content for SN is largely contributed by professionals pro bono since the emagazine is an advocasy platform.
- The article/commentary/post should be on a fresh idea/topic or a critique of an established idea on sustainability and all sectors connected with it – like climate change, ecology, water, green energy, green products, green entrepreneurship, development, diversity, inclusion, poverty, conscious capitalism, governance, green leaderships, activism etc.
- It could be a commentary on findings of research reports or books
- Book Reviews
- Interesting stories on new products/solutions/ that addresses large problems.
- Should be based on hard data and analysis
- Critical articles should back arguments with data and facts
- Easy, conversational, even simple collection of points is good.
- About 1000 words