The Bengaluru Sustainability Forum (BSF) has called for grant proposals around the issues of urban water, urban biodiversity, urban climate change or the linkages between them. It is desirable for the project to keep Bengaluru and its peri-urban areas in mind, however, other projects that can be applied to mega cities in general will also be considered.
The BSF is an inter-institutional collaborative initiative to address issues relating to
Fundingperiod is up to 12 months
- The maximum amount granted per proposal is 5 Lakh INR
- 3 grants are available to be awarded in this call
- Shortlisted applicants will be called in for a pitch session on January 26th for the final selection
- We are looking forward to proposals from individuals/ institutions/organizations working in the areas of urban
- The proposed project must involve at least
two individuals/parties/organizations, in accordance with the BSF’s objectiveof a collaborative or integrative approach.
- The project proposal should ideally have a
direct connectionto Bengaluru or its peri-urban spaces. However, proposals in theurban context which (theoretically) can be applied to Bengaluru or othermegacities are also considered.
- Proposals for projects which might not
directly fallunder the specified areas, but are able to establish logical connectionswith (at least) one of them can be taken under consideration.
- Examples of appropriate activities for
these grantsinclude documentation, data collection, research, outreach and communication, training, workshops, citizen science andcitizen engagement etc.
Submit it as a single file pdf to email@example.com
Last Date for Submission – 31 December 2019.
Wipro Urban Ecology Small Grants Program
You might also be interested in the Wipro Urban Ecology Small Grants Program which is now open. The themes are Water and Solid Waste in Bengaluru. This grant will be specifically focussed on on-ground implementation of projects and ideas. Additional information is available at the following links (the sub-grant pages have details of the call) and in the attached posters.