The Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India has shortlisted 98 smart cities to be considered under the Smart City Mission (SCM). These cities are now preparing for ‘City Challenge Competition’.
CII, with its network of offices spread across the short listed cities, being actively pursued by various State Governments / City Administrations to serve as a neutral platform to suggest “Smart” Urban Technical Solution Providers across the following verticals:
- Water Management, including rain water harvesting & smart metering
- Electricity Management, including Renewables, Green Buildings & Smart Metering
- Sanitation, including Solid Waste Management & Waste to Fuel Technologies
- Urban Mobility & Public Transport including Intelligent Parking
- Affordable Housing
- IT Connectivity & Digitalization
- Good Governance, including E-Gov, Grievance Redressal & Citizen Participation
- Sustainable Environment
- Safety and Security
- Health & Education, including Tele-education & Tele-health
- Skill Development Centres
- Trade Facilitation Centres
- Financial Solutions for Smart Cities
- Consulting Services for Smart Cities
To address this requirement, CII is in the process of bringing out a “Directory of Products & Services for Smart Cities”. This Directory will feature the key offerings of firms in any of the above mentioned verticals, along with a brief profile over a 2-page spread. This Directory would be circulated among all States Governments / UTs / ULBs, especially the shortlisted 98 City Administrations.
Techno-Commercial solution providers, who would like to utilise this Directory to showcase their products / services are requested to block their space using the URL given below:
For more information, please contact Mr BS Rao at email@example.com / Tel +91 124 4014078.