LTIMindtree, a global technology consulting and digital solutions company, announced that it has won the prestigious Golden Peacock Award in 2023 for its sustainability efforts. The award affirms LTIMindtree’s organizational strategy, stakeholder engagement, and commitment to environmental and social impact.
Golden Peacock Awards, known as the highest standard in Corporate Excellence, was introduced by the Institute of Directors in 1992. The winners are selected from over 100 entries received from multiple countries worldwide. This accolade was presented to LTIMindtree during the Annual London Global Convention on Corporate Governance & Sustainability, held in London in October, this year.
LTIMindtree’s sustainability efforts include:
- 52.07% of LTIMindtree’s total energy mix comes from renewable sources
- LTIMindtree has a 2.8x water positivity index and are certified as water positive, ahead of its 2030 target
- All of LTIMindtree’s campuses aim to be 100% green-certified by 2030
- LTIMindtree’s Smart Spaces solution leads the charge in reducing GHG emissions and promoting operational efficiencies
- LTIMindtree’s CSR programs have benefitted over 1.5 million individuals across various sectors
- LTIMindtree’s reporting and disclosures adhere to international frameworks like the Global Reporting Initiative, Carbon Disclosure Project, EcoVadis, MSCI, and the United Nations Global Compact
- LTIMindtree has planted 37 lakh saplings through carbon sequestration projects and have invested in emission reduction projects, contributing to ecological regeneration and community development
Among the existing sustainability achievements, LTIMindtree aims at becoming a net-zero company by 2040, sourcing 85 percent from renewable energy, and achieving 5x water positivity by 2030 and positively impact over 4 million lives by 2030.